COVID-19 Statistics 11/20/2020

Del Norte County Public Health

Nov 20, 2020, 9:00:56 PM11/20/20
to phno...@co.del-norte.ca.us
The Del Norte County Public Health Branch has released new COVID-19 Local Data.

Released: 11/20/2020 5:57:27 PM

There were fourteen (14) positive cases of COVID-19 reported to Public Health today. We are quickly headed into widespread transmission of COVID-19 in our community. We at Public Health continue to reach out to identified close contacts of positive cases and urge those who are contacts of cases to stay home until we follow up with them. The amount of cases we have had in the last two weeks and the amount of contacts generated from each case has been overwhelming to our Public Health system. If you are symptomatic, PLEASE stay at home. Many of these cases can be traced back to individuals who were symptomatic at the time they exposed others. If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please get tested and inform your close contacts about your illness.

New confirmed COVID-19 cases: 14
Current active cases: 53
Current Hospitalizations: 0

Total tests: 10113
Total confirmed cases: 273
Total inactive cases: 220
Total hospitalizations: 4
Total deaths: 1

Transmission
Contact to a Known Case: 154 cases (56%)
Household Case: 69 cases (26%)
Travel-Acquired: 33 cases (12%)
Community Transmission: 61 cases (23%)
Under Investigation: 25 cases (9%)