COVID Website and Data Posting Changes

Public Health Notification Group

Jun 14, 2022, 7:30:22 PM6/14/22
to Public Health Notification Group

Today, June 14, 2022 will be the last day Del Norte County posts our local case statistics to our dashboard and the last day for COVID-19 Statistic emails.  For COVID-19 case statistics for Del Norte County, we now recommend you visit COVID-19 Cases Dashboard that is maintained by the State of California and updated Tuesdays and Fridays.

Local COVID news and related information about vaccines, testing, quarantine, and business resources will now be posted and updated in the COVID-19 section on the County’s website. Public Health will also continue to give our community strategic updates about COVID-19 in Del Norte County.