COVID-19 Statistics 11/16/2020

Del Norte County Public Health

Nov 16, 2020, 9:49:12 PM11/16/20
to phno...@co.del-norte.ca.us
The Del Norte County Public Health Branch has released new COVID-19 Local Data.

Released: 11/16/2020 6:47:40 PM

There were fifteen (15) positive cases of COVID-19 reported to Public Health over the weekend. While some of these cases were linked to the PBSP outbreak, cases were mainly linked to family gatherings and other contact to known cases outside of households. We are urging people to please take care when interacting with others outside of your household. We have added an additional transmissions status for cases who were infected by a household case.

One of the positive cases was admitted briefly to the hospital overnight for COVID-19 symptoms and was released, bringing the total amount of hospitalizations to four (4) but no cases are currently hospitalized.

Also, the ratio of symptomatic to asymptomatic cases has increased, with more positive cases being symptomatic as we move into late autumn and early winter. If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and think you may need testing, please contact your primary care physician or go to a local testing site.

Finally, Del Norte County has been moved into the Red Tier, with 32 total active cases and over 50 confirmed cases of COVID-19 for November alone. To read the full press release, please visit: covid19.dnco.org/news

New confirmed COVID-19 cases:  15
Current active cases:  32
Current Hospitalizations:  0

Total tests:  9933
Total confirmed cases:  235
Total inactive cases:  203
Total hospitalizations:  4
Total deaths:  1

Transmission
  Contact to a Known Case:  60 cases (26%)
  Household Case:  67 cases (29%)
  Travel-Acquired:  31 cases (13%)
  Community Transmission:  59 cases (25%)
  Under Investigation:  18 cases (7%)