COVID-19 Statistics 12/27/2020 (Partial Update)

Public Health Notification Group

Dec 27, 2020, 8:23:32 PM12/27/20
to Public Health Notification Group
The Del Norte County Public Health Branch has released new COVID-19 Local Data.

During weekends and holidays when our offices are closed, Public Health staff continue to work on contact tracing, but with limited support. We are unable to fully update our dashboards during those times, however we have decided to provide updates on new cases. These updates will be posted to our site and distributed through our email group, then merged into our dashboard totals on the next business day.

12/25/2020    New Community Cases 10    |    New Incarcerated Cases 11

12/26/2020    New Community Cases   1    |    New Incarcerated Cases    2

12/27/2020    New Community Cases   4    |    New Incarcerated Cases    0

Community Cases are confirmed COVID-19 cases of individuals who reside in Del Norte County, and are not incarcerated.

Incarcerated Cases are confirmed COVID-19 cases typically at Pelican Bay State Prison, but could be in our local jail. We are not including these numbers in our Community Case count because the State does not consider them when determining what tier we are in. Additionally, these cases are not included in our Active Case count.