COVID-19 Statistics 11/17/2020

Del Norte County Public Health

Nov 17, 2020, 8:39:53 PM11/17/20
to phno...@co.del-norte.ca.us
The Del Norte County Public Health Branch has released new COVID-19 Local Data.

Released: 11/17/2020 5:36:56 PM

There were seven (7) new positive cases reported to Public Health today. Six (6) of these cases were linked to multiple gatherings that happened on or near Halloween. Del Norte County has been moved to the Red Tier this week and during this surge, we are urging our community to be cautious when with people outside of your household, to wear your face coverings, to be mindful of social distancing rules especially when in public or at work, and stay at home when you are able. Dr. Rehwaldt has released a new community update which can be found at: covid19.dnco.org/news

New confirmed COVID-19 cases: 7
Current active cases: 38
Current Hospitalizations: 0

Total tests: 9863