KCTC Recap

Jackie Wei

Jul 7, 2024, 9:35:53 AMJul 7
to D12E Members

Hello Region 17 Royals!

Thank you so much to everyone who attended this year’s Key Club Training Conference: Royals in Wonderland! We had an amazing time seeing all of you and we hope you enjoyed our activities and workshops.

In this email, you can find a feedback form, pictures from the event taken by our amazing KCTC Visual Media Team, all of the workshop presentations, and our DCM information. Please take the time to look through all these resources!

Feedback Form

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for the LTGs of Region 17 regarding KCTC, please feel free to fill out the Feedback Form HERE or at tinyurl.com/kctc24feedback. You may send messages of gratitude, advice for the following years, and give your opinions on the event. Remember all of your feedback will be taken into consideration, and we highly encourage attendees to fill this out to improve the event in the following years!

Media

If you would like to view photos and videos from KCTC, go to https://tinyurl.com/KCTCphotos24. Please credit and thank our KCTC Visual Media Team for all their hard work in bringing us these amazing photos!

Workshop Presentations

If you were unable to attend KCTC or would like access to workshops presentations for future reference, you can find them at https://tinyurl.com/KCTC24resources. If you are an officer, I highly recommend taking a look at the one corresponding to your position. Feel free to share these with your club officers/members and utilize them during officer training conferences! You can also always reach out to the presenters if you have any questions; their contact information is found on the last slide of all the presentations.

NOTE: To avoid copyright issues, we have removed some Alice in Wonderland graphics from the slides

June DCM

If you’d like to see our division updates, please take a look at the wonderful slides created for our June DCM.

In addition, I’d like to recognize the following individuals for their outstanding contributions:

Member of the Month - Dante Do, Independence

Officer of the Month - Ashley Wang, Irvington

Club of the Month - Milpitas

Closing

Thank you again for participating in KCTC! We hope to see you at next year’s event, as well as exciting upcoming events like RTC and FRN :)

--

Soaring through service,

Jackie Wei (he/him)

Division 12 East Lieutenant Governor 2024-2025

Region 17 | Cali-Nev-Ha District

Key Club International

Follow the Division Instagram! @d12east

Join the Google Reflector HERE!

“They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible.” —Bolt