[IMPORTANT] April DCM

Jackie Wei

Apr 23, 2024, 9:36:39 PMApr 23
to D12E Members

What's poppin' D12E?!

If you haven’t already heard, the D12 April DCM will be THIS Saturday from 7:00pm to 9:00pm! Come join us to learn about a special project partnership, earn up to TWO service hours, and lock in for AP studying! In addition, attending this DCM is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you’re planning to apply for your division’s DLT. It will be taken into consideration when selecting individuals.

WHEN: Saturday, April 27th | 7:00pm - 9:00pm

WHERE: Online (via Zoom, link will be distributed via email & Instagram)

RSVP: https://tinyurl.com/d12studyrsvp

AGENDA

  • Introduction + Reminders

  • Presentation from Mr. Freeman from The Global Uplift Project

  • DCM Portions + DLT Q&A

  • Study Session

NOTES

The Global Uplift Project

The Global Uplift Project is an international organization that focuses on building small-scale, high impact projects in developing communities, from classrooms to labs to water projects. We’re privileged to have the opportunity for the founder, Robert Freeman, to present at our DCM. In addition to his presentation, get hyped to learn about a project we’ll be doing to support their mission!! (Hint: 🐄)

Service Hours

You will have the opportunity to earn up to TWO service hours! Download the DreamLab app on the App or Google Play Store before the DCM. Then, once the DCM begins, charge your phone and press start session. At the adjournment of the DCM, end the session and screenshot the end page. A form will be sent out at the end of the DCM where you can upload the screenshot to get your hours.

We can’t wait to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

--

Soaring through service,

Jackie Wei (he/him)

Division 12 East Lieutenant Governor 2024-2025

Region 17 | Cali-Nev-Ha District

Key Club International

Follow the Division Instagram! @d12east

“They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible.” —Bolt

Jackie Wei

Apr 27, 2024, 12:10:03 AMApr 27
to D12E Members, D12W Members, D12S Members

What's cookin' D12 Supers?!

Whether you’ve been cooking or not on your AP Exam studying, I know the D12 LTGs have been cooking up an amazing April DCM TOMORROW!! If you haven’t RSVP’d yet, RSVP today at https://tinyurl.com/d12studyrsvp

The Zoom details are below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85056704338?pwd=dDl2R3pGSDdTSkozY3Z1QUVRVDFnZz09

Meeting ID: 850 5670 4338

Passcode: ilovekc

Event Information

WHEN: Saturday, April 27th | 7:00pm - 9:00pm

WHERE: Online (via Zoom, link above)

[...]

We can’t wait to see you there! Let’s all do some cooking at the study session 🔥🔥

--

Soaring through service,

Jackie Wei (he/him)

Division 12 East Lieutenant Governor 2024-2025

Region 17 | Cali-Nev-Ha District

Key Club International

Follow the Division Instagram! @d12east

Join the Google Reflector HERE!