Key Leader [LAST DAY TO REGISTER] + Kiwanis Food Drive + Arunay Foundation

Esha Bansiya

Nov 2, 2023, 2:42:52 PM11/2/23
to D12E Members
HEY SUPERHEROES!

KEY LEADER

For those of you who missed the Region Training Conference, Key Leader is another opportunity to go camping and engage in a leadership program. You get to experience so many interactive activities and it is again at Camp Jones Gulch.

HELP US STOP POSTPONEMENT! We need to hit 45 Students by This Thursday at 6pm or we have the financial responsibility to postpone till November 2024.

Key Leader is a leadership program that empowers teens to become more caring and confident leaders – A life changing experience. Our mission is to inspire young people to achieve their personal best through service leadership.

WHEN: November 17-19, 2023
WHERE: Camp Jones Gulch
Registration: $275

FREMONT KIWANIS FOOD DRIVE

367390666_311945871621691_7173810417165562122_n.jpg

Help the Fremont Kiwanis pack and collect food for the Newark LOV. We need members to be onsite to collect food and answer questions during this time. We would also need a few people to help load the food into a truck or van.

WHERE: Safeway in Fremont Hub (39100 Argonaut Way, Fremont, CA 94538)
WHEN: Saturday, November 18 (Shift 1: 10am-1pm, Shift 2: 1pm-4pm)
Only 4 sign ups per shift!

ARUNAY FOUNDATION WALK-A-THON VOLUNTEERING

In honor of Arunay, a middle schooler who was carried out and lost to sea, the Arunay Foundation works to educate about beach safety and equip beaches with equipment to keep residents safe.

Arunay was a student at BASIS Independent Fremont, one of our schools in Division 12 East. This event is a great way to give back to our community and honor one of our very own students.

This is also a walk-a-thon/race so if you know anyone interested in participating, please encourage them to join. You can learn more information here: https://www.arunayfoundation.org.

370142484_323667980362119_9215415644472400388_n.png

WHEN: Sunday, November 5th with shifts from 6:30am to 2pm and in between
WHERE: Quarry Lakes Regional park

Heroes of Service,

Esha Bansiya (she/her)

Division 12 East Lieutenant Governor 2023-2024

Region 17 | Cali-Nev-Ha District

Key Club International

Follow the Division Instagram! @d12east

“They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible.” —Bolt

CJG Flyer November 2023.pdf