[IMPORTANT] Candidate Training Conference

Esha Bansiya

Nov 15, 2023, 11:37:09 PM11/15/23
to D12E Members

HEY SUPERHEROES!

Did you ever think that YOU could serve as the next Lieutenant Governor? It may seem intimidating, but you could potentially be the next leader of your Division!

Are you hesitant to consider running for Lieutenant Governor because you do not know much about what the position encompasses? Do you have questions you need answered before you decide to run? Luckily for you, our annual Lieutenant Governor Candidate Training Conference (CTC) is near! Learn about the role of a Lieutenant Governor, the duties and responsibilities, and the district policies on the election process. Most importantly, you will be able to receive tips and strategies for a successful campaign as a potential candidate from current Lieutenant Governors!

If you are interested in running in later years or for other District Board positions, I also recommend joining us and getting a head start in the process.

This email will cover the following topics:

General Logistics

Registration

Transportation

General Logistics

WHO: Prospective Lieutenant Governor Candidates of Region 9 & 17 (9th - 11th graders as Seniors are not able to run for LTG)

WHAT:  Candidate Training Conference 2023

WHEN: Sunday December 10th, 2023 | 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM

WHERE: I Can Do That! Performing Arts Center | 194 Diablo Rd, Danville, CA 94526

REGISTRATION: $5 (Bring Cash to the Event)

ATTIRE: Business Casual

Registration

  1. Complete the Region 9 & 17 Candidate Training Conference Registration Form HERE or at bit.ly/r917ctc

    1. Registration will close promptly on Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 at 11:59 PM!

  2. Contact Lieutenant Governor Esha Bansiya (d1e...@cnhkeyclub.org - EMAIL) to state your intended attendance. You can message me on Facebook Messenger, Instagram, or through this email!

Transportation

It is recommended that you carpool with the Division! If you need a ride, please be sure to contact me to see if a carpool can be arranged. I hope we will be able to coordinate a carpool to make transport to Danville easier.

On behalf of the Bay Area Lieutenant Governors and the California-Nevada-Hawai’i District of Key Club International, we hope to see YOU at the Lieutenant Governor Candidate Training Conference!

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! Although CTC is not required to run, it is highly recommended. If you plan to run but cannot make it to CTC, please let me know ASAP.
--

Heroes of Service,

Esha Bansiya (she/her)

Division 12 East Lieutenant Governor 2023-2024

Region 17 | Cali-Nev-Ha District

Key Club International

Follow the Division Instagram! @d12east

“They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible.” —Bolt