`cf push -c null` does not work as expected

Jeff Sloyer

Apr 23, 2015, 2:06:10 PM4/23/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

I was using cf push -c null to clear the command of application running in Bluemix. Recently I noticed that cf push -c null does not clear the command. It resets it to the first one being used.

For instance:

  1. I create an app without command
  2. I set command using cf push -c "node app.js"
  3. I try to reset it using cf push -c null

The app command was reset to null some time ago. Now, it is changed to node app.js.

Was this changed on purpose? Is there a different way to set command to null? Note that REST calls made by cf cli did not change. It still sends command: "" to reset the app command.

Thanks in advance!

Christopher Ferris

Apr 28, 2015, 2:31:46 PM4/28/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org