CF CLI v6.11.2 Released Today

Greg Oehmen

Apr 28, 2015, 10:27:42 AM4/28/15
to vcap-dev

The CF CLI team just released 6.11.2 today.

Release notes and binaries are available at: https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli/releases

There are two bugs addressed here:

93208696 - Doppler endpoint needs to be populated without user re-targetting or re-logging in
92989748 - cloudfoundry/cli #423: 6.11.0+ error fetching logs from ER 1.3

This resolves the issue with `cf logs` not being able to retrieve application logs and the Doppler endpoint issue that is otherwise resolved with a logout/login.  We had addressed these issues with 6.11.1 but have subsequently found root causes and more appropriately addressed them.   Specifically, we populate the Doppler endpoint URL in config.json so that there is no need to logout/login.  We force the closing of connections to the Doppler endpoint which resolves the issue with the second app pushed from a manifest hanging.  Previously, there were retries which caused the second app push to hang when trying to obtain a connection.

The "Error dialing traffic controller server: websocket: bad handshake." issue is not fixed.  This is a sporadic error where it seems that the Doppler endpoint is simply not available as it should be.  We are working with the LAMB team to find root cause and resolve this issue.

Best

Greg Oehmen
Cloud Foundry Product Manager