cf-release v205 is available

Dieu Cao

Mar 20, 2015, 8:48:01 PM3/20/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

The cf-release v205 was released on March 20th, 2015

  • This release has not yet been deployed to our Prod environment. Will update once deployed. We wanted to make it available to the community as early as possible.

Runtime

  • Update rootfs for lucid64 and cflinuxfs2. This addresses USN-2537-1, CVE-2015-0209, CVE-2015-0286, CVE-2015-0287, CVE-2015-0288, CVE-2015-0289, CVE-2015-0292, CVE-2015-0293 details
  • [Experimental] Work continues on support for Asynchronous Service Instance Operations details
  • Work continues on improvements to Recursive Space Deletion details
  • [Experimental] Work continues on /v3 and Application Process Types details
  • [Experimental] Work continues on Route API details
  • [Experimental] Complete reverting of ca-truster job for adding custom CA Certificates to the trust store on vms in cf-release
  • Add debugging statements around quotacheck details
  • cloudfoundry/cf-release #638: Remove unneeded notification_templates.admin scope from admin user details

Likely to be used Configuration

  • BOSH Version: 148
  • Stemcell Version: 2859
  • CC Api Version: 2.23.0

Commit summary

Noburou Taniguchi

Mar 23, 2015, 11:20:36 PM3/23/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi,

  • This release has not yet been deployed to our Prod environment. Will update once deployed. We wanted to make it available to the community as early as possible.

Has the status proceeded? Is it better for us to wait a bit more?
Thanks.

2015年3月21日土曜日 9時48分01秒 UTC+9 Dieu Cao:

Dieu Cao

Mar 24, 2015, 1:31:54 AM3/24/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi,

The release has been deployed to our Prod environment today.  It was a smooth deployment.
I've updated the release note with the configuration.

-Dieu

Noburou Taniguchi

Mar 24, 2015, 4:28:50 AM3/24/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org