Session replication in jboss

Musket

Feb 12, 2015, 3:35:25 AM2/12/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi ,

How we can use jboss buildpack of cloud foundry to support the session replication which is being supported by Jboss application server.

James Bayer

Feb 12, 2015, 2:40:32 PM2/12/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
what mechanism for session replication are you trying to use? can you describe the protocols involved?

CF apps generally get a single inbound http port, so things like multi-cast would not work.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:35 AM, Musket <choudhar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ,

How we can use jboss buildpack of cloud foundry to support the session replication which is being supported by Jboss application server.

Thank you,

James Bayer