cf-release v195 is available

Dieu Cao

Dec 30, 2014, 2:43:56 AM12/30/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

Release Notes

The cf-release v195 was released on December 29th, 2014

Release Highlights

cf-release

  • Upgrading Java Buildpack to v2.6 details
  • Upgrading nodejs buildpack to v1.1.1 details
  • Upgrading go buildpack to v1.1.1 details
  • Upgrading python buildpack to v1.1.1 details
  • Upgrading ruby buildpack to v1.2.0 details
  • Updated git inside warden container to 2.2.1 details
  • Add possibility to specify postgres role permissions in manifest details
  • Allow core files to be generated in warden details
  • Add in the ability to configure IP restrictions for the UAA and Login Server HTTP ports. details
  • Make the logging level of the collector configurable details
  • Randomize nats server selection details
  • make ha_proxy respect disabling timeout details
  • Fixed an issue where the DEA needed twice the space requested to successfully place an app details
  • More flexible nested domain creation rules details
  • DEA sends nats heartbeat even when there are no running instances This keeps HM9000 from thinking there are problems. details
  • Retry polling on the state of the upload if error is an HTTP timeout details
  • Sets the status code for upgrade to Websocket and TCP scenarios details
  • Bump apcera/nats to v1.0.6 details
  • Fixed issue where router does not start if dropsonde is misconfigured details
  • Prune routes when no connection to NATS is established details
  • Fixed an issue with leaking file descriptors details
  • Fix key type issue in graphite historian details
  • Enhanced Graphite and router metrics details
  • Fixed Mysql 5.6 issue on timestamp creation details
  • Fixed issue where deadlocks were happening on delayed job workers details
  • Work continues on Application Process Types details
  • Update Service Plan completed details
  • Work continues on Service Audit Events details
  • Removed unnecessary warning when plans without instances are deleted during broker catalog sync details
  • Fixed SpaceDeveloper able to move a service instance from one space to anotherdetails
  • Pass through message from broker to client for 409 responses details

UAA and Login Server

Config

Deployed with

  • BOSH Version: 117

  • Stemcell Version: 2778

  • CC Api Version: 2.19.0

Diff file

cf-195-whats-in-the-deploy

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-docs-contrib/wiki/v195

Mike Youngstrom

Dec 30, 2014, 12:01:11 PM12/30/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Excellent release!

Thanks for reviewing and including my domain creation PR so quickly.

Mike

Etourneau Gwenn

Jan 4, 2015, 7:52:29 PM1/4/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Thanks, happy to see my collector Enhancement PR :)

Phil Whelan

Jan 12, 2015, 1:30:00 PM1/12/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi Dieu,

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 11:43 PM, Dieu Cao <dc...@pivotal.io> wrote:
  • Work continues on Service Audit Events details
Any other info/docs on this? This tracker doesn't have any information in it.

Cheers,
Phil

James Bayer

Jan 12, 2015, 3:07:11 PM1/12/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
phil, see the experimental events relating to services in the API docs here:

Thank you,

James Bayer

Phil Whelan

Jan 12, 2015, 3:41:54 PM1/12/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

Phil Whelan

Jan 12, 2015, 9:16:16 PM1/12/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi,

Diff file
cf-195-whats-in-the-deploy

Dieu Cao

Jan 13, 2015, 1:33:39 AM1/13/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Oops.  I thought I had pushed it but it was just on my local repo.  It's there now.

-Dieu
CF Runtime PM
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vcap-dev+unsubscribe@cloudfoundry.org.

Phil Whelan