How to use diego to push docker images?

Harry Zhang

Nov 20, 2014, 3:12:15 AM11/20/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi guys,

I have deployed cf-v193 && diego-0.614 in my bosh-lite, and also successed in pushing a app with diego env enabled.

So I wonder is there's way for us to try push docker images to diego? And of course, all other diego features?

P.S. I also noticed onsi use cf-beta in his demo video ...

James Bayer

Nov 21, 2014, 3:33:58 PM11/21/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
the easiest way to get started with diego is to use this vagrant box [1]. there is a simple CLI that is rapidly evolving here with a tracker called "diego edge" here [3]. it has many rough edges, but i expect that we'll be talking a lot more about diego in december as we've reached some significant milestones and are about to reach a place where it's a fun experience to try it out experimentally and have a decent experience.

Thank you,

James Bayer

Harry Zhang

Nov 23, 2014, 9:18:15 AM11/23/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Amazing!! although it seems I need to setup another box after struggling with the releases for two days...

BTW, the compiling scripts in diego-lite looks cleaner, the magic of golang, yay!