Support for multiple domains / hosts in manifest files

Shawn Nielsen

May 8, 2014, 2:05:12 PM5/8/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Are there any plans to add support for multiple domains or hosts inside a manifest file?  We have some sites that require multiple hosts / domain mappings.  We can add them manually but it appears the manifest files do not support this. With 6.1.1 CLI I get the following when trying to add lists to domains or hosts:

FAILED
Error reading manifest file:
domain must be a string value

FAILED
Error reading manifest file:
host must be a string value

It would be nice to extend the host and domain fields to list options so the site can be accessible on different hosts.  Something like:

---
applications:
- name: demo
  memory: 256M