cf-release v190 is available

Dieu Cao

Oct 16, 2014, 6:57:36 PM10/16/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

Release Notes

The cf-release v190 was released on October 16th, 2014

Release Highlights

  • ruby buildpack to v1.1.2
  • Removed syslog forwarder from cloud_controller; metron_agent is responsible for this now.
  • Upgraded to Ruby 2.1.3 for CloudController
  • Added drain for restarts due to memory usage

Config

Deployed with

  • BOSH Version: 106

  • Stemcell Version: 2719.3

  • CC Api Version: 2.14.0

Diff file

cf-190-whats-in-the-deploy

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-docs-contrib/wiki/v190

Peter Meier

Oct 17, 2014, 4:46:47 AM10/17/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

Dieu Cao

Oct 17, 2014, 9:16:30 AM10/17/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Yes. The fix for POODLE on HAPROXY will be in the next cf-release.  It's currently on our release-candidate branch.