The lua code change cannot work immediately

meteorping

Apr 17, 2015, 3:05:25 PM4/17/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
I am using CF v1, and I am doing some change to lua code in router component.
But I cannot see the code change even after I restarted router component, restarted nginx, or even started the VM.

In my opinion, the code change should work after I restart router comment.
If not, what should I do to make it works immediately?

I am some new with CF project, thanks in advance.

James Bayer

Apr 17, 2015, 8:37:33 PM4/17/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
not too many people run CF v1 any longer. if you can share more about what you're trying to accomplish by modifying the lua code, maybe someone can help.

Thank you,

James Bayer