Reg MySql service in pivotal cf

Dew Agarwal

May 19, 2015, 3:20:08 AM5/19/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi Team,

I was looking into the performance of my application in cloud in multi-threaded environment.
Can I get any document on the behaviour of mysql in cloud in multi threaded environment.
Specially on number of connections(foreground/backgroud) per instance/ multiple instances using scaling feature etc.

Question: Suppose I have five databases used in my app, and am using 1GB with 400 connection plan of mysql, what should be my max connection pool size supported?
So that I can check max number of concurrent users it will support?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Dew Agarwal