Can not set the quota defination in existing organisation

Narendra Choudhary

Aug 4, 2014, 2:29:20 AM8/4/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi ,

I have cf of gem version 5.4.3 client

There i am using below command on set the quota of organisation

cf set-quota 10240 'orgname'

Giving the unknow quota-defination error ?

Any help on the same ?

narendra

Aug 4, 2014, 2:49:50 AM8/4/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hello all i have solved the problem :)

i was doing it wrong.

first we have to get the quota defination available for our cf

we can get using this command :

cf curl get /v2/quota_definitions

and then run the below command to set the quota

cf set-quota 'quotadefination found in above command' 'org name'

Daniel Mikusa

Aug 4, 2014, 10:40:24 AM8/4/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 2:29 AM, Narendra Choudhary <choudhar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ,

I have cf of gem version 5.4.3 client

Not sure if this is related, but your client is getting pretty old.  You might want to consider updating to the latest release, 6.3.2.  Downloads can be found here.

Dan