cf-release v194 is available

Dieu Cao

Dec 2, 2014, 7:42:42 AM12/2/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

Release Notes

The cf-release v194 was released on December 2nd, 2014

Release Highlights

cf-release

  • Add timestamp prefix to postgres logs. details
  • Fixed bin/console on the api vms. details
  • Upgraded ruby buildpack to v1.1.4 details
  • Fixed issue with nfs mounter job that was broken in cf-release v193 details 12
  • Provide a default value for cc.internal_api_user details
  • Add notifications preferences as default scopes for all future UAA users.details
  • Fixed dead fiber issue on DEAs details
  • Fixed orphan container issue on DEAs details
  • Allow pprof to be enabled on the gorouter details
  • Improve GoRouter stability (memory & GC times) details
  • Bumped apcera's NATS client in yagnats and handle callbacks details
  • Default GOMAXPROCS to the number of available CPUs details
  • Fixed issue with collector leaking CLOSE_WAIT sockets details
  • Work continues on Application Process Types details
  • Work continues on Updating Service Plans details

UAA and Login Server

  • Bumped UAA and Login Server to 1.9.1 release. Upgrades Spring Framework to 4.0.8 to address CVE-2014-3625 details

Loggregator

  • bug fixes to address dea_logging_agent stability
  • outbound https syslog endpoints will now reuse the connection for better performance
  • golang 1.3.X runtime for components

Config

Deployed with

  • BOSH Version: 106

  • Stemcell Version: 2719.3

  • CC Api Version: 2.18.0

Diff file

cf-194-whats-in-the-deploy

https://github.com/cloudfoundry-community/cf-docs-contrib/wiki/v194

Mike Youngstrom

Dec 2, 2014, 11:52:20 AM12/2/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Thanks Dieu,  love the links to tracker stories on the release notes.

Mike

Karen Wang

Dec 2, 2014, 12:57:42 PM12/2/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

Dieu Cao

Dec 2, 2014, 1:17:57 PM12/2/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi Karen,

Alex fixed the link there. I also added the link in the sidebar.
Thanks!

-Dieu
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vcap-dev+unsubscribe@cloudfoundry.org.

Etourneau Gwenn

Dec 3, 2014, 8:19:48 PM12/3/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Installed without any problem !
CAT ok :) Much more better than v193 :p
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vcap-dev+u...@cloudfoundry.org.

Ioannis Polyzos

Dec 4, 2014, 4:31:03 AM12/4/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Same experiences from my side also. Installed v194 without any probs and so far seems to run smooth.

Étourneau Gwenn

Dec 4, 2014, 4:38:25 AM12/4/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org, vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Just some troubles with collector and graphite but fix already on going !

Envoyé de mon iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Cloud Foundry Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/d/msgid/vcap-dev/572eb2e3-d104-4ad7-92b1-d71deef57163%40cloudfoundry.org.

Phil Whelan

Dec 4, 2014, 1:41:17 PM12/4/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

James Bayer

Dec 5, 2014, 1:08:03 PM12/5/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
dieu is out until next week taking some much deserved time off. i'm not sure of the name, but i believe it's integrated into our build process using the git commits and descriptions. maybe dmitriy wrote it? i can't remember.

Thank you,

James Bayer

aram price

Dec 5, 2014, 2:39:54 PM12/5/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
James et al,

I think this is generated with the 'git-release-notes'[1] gem which was extracted from 'cf-release' a year or so ago.

aram

Phil Whelan

Dec 5, 2014, 3:21:39 PM12/5/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Thanks Aram and James! I'll take a look at that gem.