Unable to bind an application to service broker registered in cloudfoundry on AWS.

koye.sr...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2014, 4:49:44 AM11/25/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hello,

I have deployed cloudfoundry on AWS. And i have developed one service broker which i have registered in cloudfoundry on aws.
Iam able to see my service broker in marketplace with command,
cf services --marketplace
Iam even able to create-service-instance using command
cf create-service-instance XXXXXX
creating XXXXX ok..

But if i try to bind the service instance with an application

cf bind-service xxxxx yyyyy

Time of crash:

  2014-11-25 09:14:57 +0000

CFoundry::ServerError: 10001: Service broker error: Missing required fields: appGuid

I see request header contains appGUID but iam not sure what the problem exactly.

Help in this would be very great to move a head for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Srilatha K.

Shannon Coen

Nov 25, 2014, 10:49:14 AM11/25/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hello,
It sounds like you are using an old version of the CLI, as the marketplace command is now 'cf marketplace'.

But that is not likely to be your issue. It would appear that your broker expects app guid and doesn't receive it. If you've verified that the field is passed in the bind header, then you may want to double check that the field your broker expects matches the field sent by cloud controller.