GORouter issue with Firefox and WebSockets?

Maxime Desrosiers

Apr 17, 2014, 4:05:04 PM4/17/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi All,

I am trying to make a simple test with websockets on cloudfoundry but it does not work with firefox, other browsers like chrome and safari work fine.

With firefox the connection seems to be made, but it get close right away. If I try the same application but I connect directly to it, I mean without the GoRouter between, or directly deploy on my computer, it works.
At first I thought it was the "Connection" header from firefox, which as 2 values, "Keep-Alive, Upgrade", but I am not sure since I the response from the server seems OK.

Any thoughts, ideas?

Testing under Ubuntu 13.10 64bit, with Firefox v28 and Chrome v33.
See attachments for Firefox and Chrome Headers.

Thanks,
Max
chrome_websockets.png
firefox_websockets.png

James Bayer

Apr 18, 2014, 11:00:03 AM4/18/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
if you find any more detail about it by inspecting the http  request/responses and websocket info that pinpoints the router as the issue, let us know and open an issue on the gorouter [1] on github.

Thank you,

James Bayer