Micro BOSH: On what stage blobstore is converted into jobs and templates within stemcell?

Александр Ломов

Feb 28, 2014, 9:52:02 AM2/28/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hello.

I'm trying to deploy BOSH using Micro BOSH with some customization.

Currently I have troubles on the "Waiting for the director" stage. Micro BOSH stops on the stage since director job is not running.

I have bosh release packaged inside /var/vcap/micro/data/cache folder inside my stemcell, but it is not extracted during micro bosh deploy.

Could you give me a clue on what stage blobstore in /var/vcap/micro/data/cache is converted to jobs and templates and placed inside /var/vcap/jobs.

Thank you,
Alex.