HM9000 etcd Storage format

Owais Mohamed

Apr 3, 2015, 2:06:08 PM4/3/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hello,

I was querying CF etcd cluster directly to get Information stored by HM9000. The value for each node of each app is something like:

0,RUNNING,1427851881.8,2-7225bc18dfed4c77b2985efa50bc2ba7

The first one I believe is the node #, second param is obvious, third I believe is some timestamp. And the last I think is all the cpu/memory/disk information.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Also I wanted to understand how to decode the last parameter to get the cpu/memory/disk information.

Regards,
Owais

work....@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2015, 2:14:35 PM4/3/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org, work....@gmail.com
Ha.. Looks like I was completely wrong. Going through the HM9K code - found the format: