warden the command format of bind_mounts

youzhi

Oct 19, 2014, 6:10:27 AM10/19/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

I have finished the warden installtion on ubuntu10.04 with the guidance of "https://github.com/cloudfoundry/warden/blob/master/warden/doc/getting_started.ubuntu.md".
1、 I want to create a container, I read create --help content and try the --bind_mounts option,the guidance say as bellow:
"bind_mounts

If supplied, this specifies a set of paths to be bind mounted inside the container. The value must be an array. The elements in this array specify the bind mounts to execute, and are executed in order. Every element must be of the form:

[
# Path in the host filesystem
"/host/path",

# Path in the container
"/path/in/container",

# Optional hash with options. The mode key specifies whether the bind
# mount should be remounted as ro (read-only) or rw (read-write).
{
"mode" => "ro|rw"
}
]"

so I thought the command format should be like this
"create --bind_mounts["/wardentest","/tmp/warden/rootfs/zyz",{"mode"=>"RW"}]" , but every time I tried this command ,it tells me that
"In flag: '--bind_mounts[/wardentest,/tmp/warden/rootfs/zyz,mode=>RW]', Invalid flag element: 'bind_mounts[/wardentest,/tmp/warden/rootfs/zyz,mode=>RW]'." so I wander wether it's right for my use of the "bind_mounts" optiion, can anybody give me an example of how to use it,thanks a lot!
2、I also notice that the "--bind_mounts" is just an optional option, we can also create a containner with a "create" command without any option, but every time I try "create", it return "command exited with failure" and the log says "Stderr: execvp: No such file or directory\n", so, is there anything wrong with my environment,thanks a lot!