Re-basing warden on docker's libcontainer

Glyn Normington

Jun 19, 2014, 8:32:55 AM6/19/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

Abhi Hiremagalur

Jun 19, 2014, 12:18:14 PM6/19/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Thank you for the excellent post Glyn. Exciting news!

I'd like to clarify one thing, with the exception of the warden-linux backend, should all the references to Warden say garden instead? Or are we expecting these changes to work with the Ruby based warden codebase as well?

Thanks
Abhi

Glyn Normington

Jun 20, 2014, 6:41:58 AM6/20/14
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
I used the term generic "warden" since it's more familiar to those not acquainted with Diego.

The plan is to replace the go warden-linux backend and not touch the ruby stuff.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Cloud Foundry Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/d/msgid/vcap-dev/CABGMZaa_WXS%3DUY%2B%3DsXFVgT4ssMc%3DRksYi2nTp5MMAU3tUPXHdA%40mail.gmail.com.