"Could not find token" error

Egle S

Mar 4, 2014, 4:35:08 PM3/4/14
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Hello All,

I was following directions found here, http://docs.cloudfoundry.org/deploying/openstack/install_cf_openstack.html. The configuration file is very similar to demo.yml. When deploying, all the packages got compiled, but then I got several errors that start with:

dea_next/42: Expected([200, 204]) <=> Actual(401 Unauthorized)
  response => #<Excon::Response:0x0000000367d6c8 @data={:body=>"{\"error\": {\"message\": \"Could not find token, MIIN7gYJKoZIhvcNAQcCoIIN3

It appears to me that something cant find that token somewhere. So my question is, where should this token be besides in the demo.yml file?

Thank you!

Egle

Ferran Rodenas

Mar 5, 2014, 12:47:59 AM3/5/14
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Egle, this seems an error on the OpenStack side, like Keystone is unable to find the auth token, probably because the token has expired. Can you please send me (privately) the whole task debug log so I can confirm this?

- Ferdy