when i use bosh deploy cloudfoundry on vsphere,i met a error as follow .who can hlep me

gxwa...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2013, 11:25:19 PM8/27/13
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Error 80006: Error filling in template `cloud_controller_ng.yml.erb' for `cloud_controller_ng/0' (line 25: undefined method `map' for nil:NilClass)
the cloudfoudry statement on cloud_controller as this
- name: cloud_controller_ng
  release: appcloud
  template: cloud_controller_ng
  instances: 1
  resource_pool: small
  networks:
  - name: default
    static_ips: 10.0.0.39
properties
  ccng:
    srv_api_uri: http://ccng.your.domain.com
    external_host: ccng
    logging_level: debug
    bulk_api_password: asdfjklhsadfhljkfas
    uaa_resource_id: cloud_controller
    staging_upload_user: jkfgjkfg
    staging_upload_password: lfgklfgfg
i really not what to do next ,please help me if you know . thanks

Iwasaki Yudai

Aug 28, 2013, 7:26:36 AM8/28/13
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org, gxwa...@gmail.com
`bosh verify release` is useful to validate manifest files.

I assume that you are following the instruction in this document:

You are going to deploy cf-release v129, so the line you got the error at was here:
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release/blob/v129/jobs/cloud_controller_ng/templates/cloud_controller_ng.yml.erb#L25

I assume that your manifest file has no `properties.service_lifecycle,serialization_data_server`. See the sample manifest file and add values to your manifest.