Error 400007 after bosh deploy on OpenStack

Daniele Santoro

Apr 13, 2015, 11:50:11 AM4/13/15
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Dear all,

we are trying to install CF on OpenStack Juno environment using the attached specifications. After performing a bosh deploy we face the following error:

  - Error 400007: `ha_proxy_z1/0' is not running after update

The ha proxy VM is running and accessible through bosh ssh but it is shown in failing state from bosh vms. In addition bosh cloudcheck does not show any error.

Anybody know how we can fix our deployment ?

env_specs.txt
cf-deployment.yml
cf-stub.yml

Parthiban Annadurai

Apr 13, 2015, 11:38:30 PM4/13/15
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi All,
         Am facing the above error on vSphere environment..

Could anyone??

Thanks..

Parthiban Annadurai

Apr 14, 2015, 4:46:58 AM4/14/15
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
@Daniele.. Just change your ssl_pem file on ur manifest.. For me its worked..

Thanks..

Daniele Santoro

Apr 14, 2015, 10:46:50 AM4/14/15
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Thanks, we solved.
In our case the source of the issue was even related with ssl_pem but the reason was we generated an encrypted certificate using a password and at the start-up, the server was requesting it interactively. We just replaced the ssl cert with a self signed without pwd.

Daniele Santoro,
CREATE-NET Research Center
ICT Area
ITC/Research Engineer
Via alla Cascata 56/D - 38100 Povo Trento (Italy)
e-mail: daniele...@create-net.org
Tel: (+39) 0461 312430
Fax: (+39) 0461 421157
www.create-net.org

PGP/GPG-KEY-ID: 0x08E3E8D5
http://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0xCA854D8608E3E8D5

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited according to the Italian Law 196/2003 of the Legislature. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

signature.asc

Parthiban Annadurai

Apr 14, 2015, 11:28:34 PM4/14/15
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org