Debugging functionality of loggregator

Johannes Hiemer

Aug 31, 2014, 1:45:54 PM8/31/14
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi all,
I currently migrated my environment to v177. Since the upgrade I am having serious issues with the loggregator output. Doing a `cf logs app --recent` is empty and `cf logs app`as well. What I am wondering about is, if it is related to the migration towards the metron agent. Communication from CF (latest build) seems properly working:
WEBSOCKET REQUEST: [2014-08-31T19:16:41+02:00]
GET /tail/?app=cbfe0272-b02a-42b6-bbb7-16d6fcde60c2 HTTP/1.1
Upgrade: websocket
Connection: Upgrade
Sec-WebSocket-Version: 13
Sec-WebSocket-Key: [HIDDEN]
Authorization: [PRIVATE DATA HIDDEN]

WEBSOCKET RESPONSE: [2014-08-31T19:16:43+02:00]
HTTP/1.1 101 Switching Protocols
Upgrade: websocket
Connection: Upgrade
Sec-Websocket-Accept: LwcLwdUOBmVcB87+vjGyNfYmCZQ=

What I would be interested in, after looking through the logs of the DEA and the loggregator instance is, if there is well documented way how to debug the functionality of loggregator. The logs do not contain any abnormal contents.

Would be glad for any input or information.

Regards,
Johannes

Karl Isenberg

Aug 31, 2014, 5:06:08 PM8/31/14
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org

-Karl
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bosh-users+...@cloudfoundry.org.

René Welches

Sep 1, 2014, 7:41:04 AM9/1/14
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org, bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi Johannes,
Did you upgrade to the latest version of the CLI. We had the same issue with older versions of the CLI.

René
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bosh-users+...@cloudfoundry.org.

Johannes Hiemer

Sep 2, 2014, 2:10:34 PM9/2/14
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi René,
I am running with the latest version of the CLI. Anyone else with good idea?