connecting an app on bosh-lite to the out world

Arbi Akhina

Mar 13, 2015, 12:46:05 PM3/13/15
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi, I'm currently working with bosh-lite,

I have an app on Cloud Foundry that needs to be connected to a server running on the machine that hosts bosh-lite VM.
Obviously the connection fails as they are on different networks.

How I could add a route from the container/vm running the app and the machine hosting the bosh-lite VM?
I was thinking in developing a service broker for that but this doesn't solve the problem as I still have to connect the two networks!

Bests,

Koper, Dies

Mar 13, 2015, 6:22:15 PM3/13/15
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org

There should already be a route to the host, as that’s how traffic to the Internet would be routed.

You just have to make sure the server running on the host is bound to a proper IP address, not localhost, and that this IP address is added to CF’s runtime security group (see cf bind-running-security-group).

Regards,

Dies Koper