Really slow upload of new release

Johannes Hiemer

Jul 23, 2014, 2:04:11 AM7/23/14
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Hey,
I am currently trying to upgrade my environment to the latest release (v-175). During the upgrade with `bosh upload release releases/cf-175.yml` the downloads are getting stuck plenty of times. That means I have to abort the download, as the download for the ruby or go buildpacks for example took over 40 minutes. Question now is, why is this happening and how could this be improved? It would be great, if the downloading process of the release upload could share the same process indicator for downloads as the stemcell download does.

Do others experience the same?