Micro bosh jobs lost on stop-starting instance

waha...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2014, 3:33:37 AM6/8/14
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi,
I used the bosh aws bootstrap micro command to create and deploy micro bosh instance on aws. Since I dont' want the instance running all the time, I stopped it and restarted it later. It seems that the /var/vcap/data/jobs are missing on restart, even though the volumes are correctly attached. I get the following;
/var/vcap/bosh/etc/monitrc:8: Warning: include files not found '/var/vcap/monit/job/*.monitrc'
These are symlinked to /var/vcap/data/...
How can I get those jobs to reinstall?

Thanks

wulo...@huawei.com

Jun 11, 2014, 4:14:01 AM6/11/14
to bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org, waha...@gmail.com

Hi,
if /var/vcap/data/jobs are missing ,this is a problem.
you can bosh restart job_name