Mailing List Migration

Chip Childers

May 1, 2015, 11:10:50 AM5/1/15
to Cloud Foundry Developers, BOSH Developers, BOSH Users, lattice
All,

These mailing lists were initially going to be made read only immediately (and were for about 24 hours), but we discovered that Google Groups is unable to support friendly auto-responder messages in that mode. We have made the groups read-write again, although all posters will receive a notice that the list has been migrated to the new infrastructure.

We will be shifting to read-only again on May 15, giving people a chance to make the migration.

Again, for the sake of completeness, lists were migrated as follows:

Additionally, the new lists are now archived at lists.cloudfoundry.org

Thanks.

-chip

Chip Childers | Technology Chief of Staff | Cloud Foundry Foundation