BOSH proposals, ideas, etc.

Dmitriy Kalinin

Apr 14, 2015, 2:56:55 PM4/14/15
to bosh...@cloudfoundry.org, bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Hey all,

I've created bosh-notes repo (https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-notes) to hold current and previous BOSH proposals/ideas to make it easier to gather feedback and keep track of some decisions history.

Currently the repo includes topics regarding dynamic provisioning (https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-notes/blob/master/dynamic-provisioning.md), first class AZ support and job linking. I will be keeping this repo up-to-date with discussed topics and direction BOSH team has chosen.

Feel free to open GH issues against that repo to propose higher-level changes to BOSH and related components.

Dmitriy

Dr Nic Williams

Apr 14, 2015, 3:32:04 PM4/14/15
to bosh...@cloudfoundry.org, bosh...@cloudfoundry.org, bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org
Thanks Dmitriy for this

Wayne E. Seguin

Apr 14, 2015, 10:53:17 PM4/14/15
to bosh...@cloudfoundry.org, bosh-users
Awesome to see this effort, thank you!!!

Alexander Lomov

Apr 15, 2015, 7:51:05 AM4/15/15