Re: [cf-dev] UAA with external openid connect

Mike Youngstrom

May 5, 2015, 7:11:58 PM5/5/15
to Sree Tummidi, vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Sounds good, thanks Sree!

Mike

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Sree Tummidi <stum...@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hi Mike,
You would need to use SAML for this integration. UAA can act as an OpenID Connect Identity provider but not Relying Party which is required in this case.
We support SAML 2.0 Identity Providers.

Thanks,
Sree Tummidi
Sr. Product Manager
Identity - Pivotal Cloud Foundry

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Mike Youngstrom <you...@gmail.com> wrote:
We are looking at revamping the UAA integrations we are using for our deployments.

Our enterprise authentication provider supports SAML and OpenID Connect for single signon.  I know that UAA supports SAML.  Is it possible to use our enterprise OpenID Connect provider to authenticate for UAA OAuth?  Or should I just use SAML?

Mike