CF SUmmit Video on YouTube and CF account

Frans Thamura

Jul 3, 2014, 5:42:17 PM7/3/14
to bosh-users
HI all

i see there are cf summit video 2014 in cloudfoundry account and also pivotal

http://www.youtube.com/user/CloudFoundry/videos

pivotal cfsummit's playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAdzTan_eSPQddps0wSNIMaYNYjMLV73X

and there are also to many pivotal product in cf, but less for another cf.

and we are now in cf-foundation standing.

for me these splitted videos are bad, because like must jump between
pivotal and cloudfoundry

is the CFSummit still pivotal event or CF-foundation?

any reason why ?

James Bayer

Jul 4, 2014, 3:35:58 AM7/4/14
to bosh-users
frans, the material from cfsummit can appear on any channel on youtube as far as i'm concerned. i'm happy to have anyone view that content in whatever mechanism they use to discover it.

ideally once all of the videos are processed they should be available and linked off of the cfsummit website, which is neutral to the CF Foundation and not associated with any one vendor. we don't have all of the sessions published yet. some people that gave presentations are on vacation and haven't submitted their slides for example.

Thank you,

James Bayer

Frans Thamura

Jul 16, 2014, 6:42:34 AM7/16/14
to bosh-users
my concern because we shoould put in one playlist to make can be
stream continue

esp i am subscribe to both..

Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor
Meruvian.
Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."