Blog Post

Leandro David Cacciagioni

Jun 18, 2015, 4:35:21 PM6/18/15
to cf-...@lists.cloudfoundry.org, bosh...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi guys, I have created a simple blog post about MicroBOSH with external components, any feedback about it will be great and I'll really appreciate for taking your time to read it.

Here is the link: http://wp.me/p5G2dP-1S

Thanks,
Leandro.-

Leandro David Cacciagioni

Jun 19, 2015, 12:09:18 PM6/19/15
to Koper, Dies, cf-...@lists.cloudfoundry.org, bosh...@cloudfoundry.org

I'll be creating a new blog post with the new method this week...

El jue, jun 18, 2015 18:48, Koper, Dies <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com> escribió:

Nice blog!

You use “the old good CLI” to deploy MicroBOSH, the bosh_cli_plugin_micro that is going to be deprecated any moment now.

Why not use bosh-init?

Regards,

Dies Koper

--
This mailing list is for closed, and is available for archival purposes only. For active discussion, please visit https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/cf-bosh or email cf-...@lists.cloudfoundry.org.