bosh.io -- bosh related resources

瀏覽次數:29 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dmitriy Kalinin

未讀,
2015年2月2日 晚上7:05:362015/2/2
收件者:bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org、bosh...@cloudfoundry.org、vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hey all,

I'm happy to announce https://bosh.io which is an iteration on the older BOSH homepage (bosh.cloudfoundry.org). The old homepage served us well; however, it is time to combine few important BOSH resources in one place:

- BOSH documentation (previously found at docs.cloudfoundry.org)
- officially published stemcells (previously listed on bosh-artifacts)
- curated list of releases (previously tracked on community-shared-boshreleases)
- pre-built release tarballs (previously tracked on community-shared-boshreleases)
- community links

(Old resources that were pulled into the new site will soon be made to redirect, mention and point to the new site as we make this transition.)

Feature highlights:

- makes it very easy to upload tracked release to your Director (if it has internet access; works on Director 2827+) e.g.

$ bosh upload release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=197

- https://github.com/cloudfoundry/docs-bosh repo have been undergoing some changes to present BOSH docs in a more structured/clear way. Those changes have been incorporated into the docs part (https://bosh.io/docs) of the site. PRs welcome!

Feel free to send feedback to this mailing list!

Dmitriy

p.s. we will be working on an official logo/theme for the site in coming weeks.

Dr Nic Williams

未讀,
2015年2月2日 晚上7:20:272015/2/2
收件者:bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org、bosh...@cloudfoundry.org、bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org、vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Congrats on the release!! It is super sexy. Long live James Bayer's clam logo! :)

Scott Taggart

未讀,
2015年2月2日 晚上7:30:442015/2/2
收件者:bosh-...@cloudfoundry.org、bosh...@cloudfoundry.org、vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Looks great and like a very useful resource! Nice having the various releases all together in a nice simple-to-reference place

Bookmarked for sure, I'm sure I'll be checking it very regularly.

James Bayer

未讀,
2015年2月3日 凌晨12:08:062015/2/3
收件者:bosh-users、bosh...@cloudfoundry.org、vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
the legacy clam will never be forgotten!

congrats on the release dmitriy. i'm so happy this has been published. it makes approaching bosh much friendly than ever before.

do you think having a place on the site for community contributed bosh collateral like links to presentations and video recordings make sense? andrew clay shafer published this one recently:

Thank you,

James Bayer
回覆所有人
回覆作者