Proposal for Context Path Routing

Dieu Cao

Apr 24, 2015, 4:04:39 AM4/24/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi All,

We've put together a proposal for Context Path Routing [1].

The goal of this feature is to enhance the gorouter, the cloud controller, the routing api, and the cf cli to support the ability for a space developer to create and map a route with a path to app1 and a route with a different path to app2.

We'd like to be able to iterate on this document quickly, so please keep your input and feedback in the comments of the document.

Thanks!
-Dieu
CF Runtime PM

Johannes Hiemer

Apr 24, 2015, 4:11:15 AM4/24/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi Dieu,
link missing? :-/

Dieu Cao

Apr 24, 2015, 5:52:20 AM4/24/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org

Mike Youngstrom

Apr 24, 2015, 11:35:38 AM4/24/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
+1 couldn't have designed the feature better myself. :)

Mike

sabith ks

May 19, 2015, 8:55:10 AM5/19/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
Hi all,

Was there any follow ups on this proposal

-- Thanks
Sabith

James Bayer

May 19, 2015, 10:16:57 AM5/19/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org
context path based routing is currently experimental and mostly complete:

--
This mailing list is for closed, and is available for archival purposes only. For active discussion, please visit https://lists.cloudfoundry.org/mailman/listinfo/cf-dev or email cf-...@lists.cloudfoundry.org
---

sabith ks

May 19, 2015, 10:41:11 AM5/19/15
to vcap...@cloudfoundry.org