Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Saisai Shao

ungelesen,
09.02.2017, 23:05:1409.02.17
an Livy Development
Hi Team,

I'm quite confused why Livy master branch and branch-0.3 do not bump the related version number after 0.3.0 is out? It's so weird 0.3.0 has already been out but master branch is still 0.3.0-SNAPSHOT, and no committers even bring this out, I have two patches for this but no comments at all. If there's concern in it please bring it out. AFAIK This by natural should be a part of release process, but looks like Livy is an exception...

Thanks
Jerry

Jeff Zhang

ungelesen,
09.02.2017, 23:11:3409.02.17
an Saisai Shao, Livy Development, Marcelo Vanzin

Sorry, I just merged your PR. We also need to add version 0.4 to jira. If someone has permission to add version, please help do that. Thanks

Saisai Shao <sai.sa...@gmail.com>于2017年2月10日周五 下午12:05写道:

Alex Man

ungelesen,
10.02.2017, 11:44:1110.02.17
an Saisai Shao, Livy Development
Sorry I will look at your PR really soon.

--
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor