rebuilding Hue JS bundle.

Theyaa Matti

May 18, 2020, 11:30:59 AM5/18/20
to Hue-Users
Are there instructions to rebuild the hue-bundle js please? I would like to modify the js files in hue but seems like the changes are not taking effect unless I modify the bundles. I would like to modify the original files and be able to regenerate the bundles.

Romain Rigaux

May 18, 2020, 4:39:21 PM5/18/20
to Theyaa Matti, Hue-Users
Yes, those are expected

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 1:15 PM Theyaa Matti <theya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Romain for the instructions. During the rebuild I get the below warnings. Are they ok?

[BABEL] Note: The code generator has deoptimised the styling of /hue/desktop/core/src/desktop/js/parse/sql/presto/prestoSyntaxParser.js as it exceeds the max of 500KB.

[BABEL] Note: The code generator has deoptimised the styling of /hue/desktop/core/src/desktop/js/parse/sql/hive/hiveAutocompleteParser.js as it exceeds the max of 500KB.

[BABEL] Note: The code generator has deoptimised the styling of /hue/desktop/core/src/desktop/js/parse/sql/hive/hiveSyntaxParser.js as it exceeds the max of 500KB.

[BABEL] Note: The code generator has deoptimised the styling of /usr/hdp/current/hue/desktop/core/src/desktop/js/parse/sql/impala/impalaAutocompleteParser.js as it exceeds the max of 500KB.

[BABEL] Note: The code generator has deoptimised the styling of /usr/hdp/current/hue/desktop/core/src/desktop/js/parse/sql/presto/prestoAutocompleteParser.js as it exceeds the max of 500KB.

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 12:49 PM Romain Rigaux <rom...@cloudera.com> wrote:

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 8:31 AM Theyaa Matti <theya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are there instructions to rebuild the hue-bundle js please? I would like to modify the js files in hue but seems like the changes are not taking effect unless I modify the bundles. I would like to modify the original files and be able to regenerate the bundles.

Theyaa Matti

May 18, 2020, 5:18:02 PM5/18/20
to Romain Rigaux, Hue-Users
Thank you!