Hue step by step installation on Centos 7

Srinivas Chary

Feb 28, 2017, 1:22:48 AM2/28/17
to Hue-Users
Hi,

Do you have a tutorial or a step by step installation process link where I can go through and install Hue on Centos 7 VM.

I have been trying to get this done. But it seems that there is no simple way even though it is web based product.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Enrico Berti

Mar 7, 2017, 8:25:29 AM3/7/17
to Srinivas Chary, Hue-Users
If you want a web based installation of Hue, you should try things like https://www.cloudera.com/downloads/manager/5-10-0.html
Otherwise you will have to download the source for Hue and build it yourself (installing pre-requisites first)

Cheers,
e.

Ram Charan Tej

Mar 8, 2017, 1:40:54 AM3/8/17
to Hue-Users
Hi,

May I know which distribution are you using?

Regards,
Ram

Prakash

Mar 15, 2017, 8:58:47 PM3/15/17
to Hue-Users
RHEL/CentOS (+ SELinux mode in available versions)7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 6.8, 6.7, 6.6, 6.5, 6.4

Download Cloudera Manager from here https://www.cloudera.com/downloads/manager/5-10-0.html