Guest writer article pitch

Lindsey Weiss

Apr 22, 2020, 11:53:47 PM4/22/20
to hue-...@cloudera.org

Hi,

Your business doesn’t have to be a major corporation to be susceptible to a cyber attack. Regardless of size, every business’s computer network houses sensitive information about employees, customers, vendors, and business practices that hackers might find lucrative.

I’d like to help small business owners by providing well-researched advice and best practices for handling a data breach. Are you interested in receiving a guest article from me on the topic? It will be 500 - 700 words and is free of charge.

Thank you for your consideration.

All the best,

Lindsey Weiss

Outbounding.com | lin...@outbounding.com