hue 4.1 can't select script hdfs with a workflow

gimen...@eisti.eu

Dec 4, 2017, 5:07:53 PM12/4/17
to Hue-Users
Hello,

I try to use scheduler ->  workflow  but when I want create an action (spark, hive, shell ... ) I can't select a hdfs file in the search bar of the action while I have a lot of file in my hdfs.

I noticed if I created hive editor file and save it I can use this file in a hive action but not my script already write and save in hdfs.

If you have an idea, I am grateful for that.

Regards,
Thibault

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Zhang Ruiqiang

Dec 5, 2017, 2:52:06 AM12/5/17
to gimen...@eisti.eu, Hue-Users
 I think you should change "document" to "action" at left of the icon.

Romain Rigaux

Dec 7, 2017, 10:51:02 PM12/7/17
to Zhang Ruiqiang, gimen...@eisti.eu, Hue-Users
+1