HUE Oozie workflow, Hive JDBC + Kerberos problem: "GSS initiate failed"

pav.sa...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2015, 4:27:48 AM2/24/15
to hue-...@cloudera.org
Hi all,
I'm trying to run Oozie workflow job (with Java action) inside HUE. I have Cloudera Hadoop cluster (5.1.2) with Kerberos enabled. Kerberos works fine, if running hive/beeline in CLI (using kinit), but with HUE I got error:

Failing Oozie Launcher, Main class [org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.JavaMain], main() threw exception, java.sql.SQLException: Could not open connection to jdbc:hive2://hadoop-01.xxx.ru:10000/default;principal=test/hadoop-0...@XXX.RU: GSS initiate failed
  org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.JavaMainException: java.sql.SQLException: Could not open connection to jdbc:hive2://hadoop-01.xxx.ru:10000/default;principal=test/hadoop-0...@XXX.RU: GSS initiate failed

Code in java:
Class.forName("org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveDriver");
Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:hive2://hadoop-01.xxx.ru:10000/default;principal=test/hadoop-0...@XXX.RU");

I tried tu run it with other principals (hive, hue, hcat, etc), but it does not helps. I tried to set Oozie action credentials hcat, hive2 (in "Advanced" props). but nothing changes.
I have "test" login at HUE, and the same Linux logins on each cluster host.
Please, help..

Romain Rigaux

Feb 24, 2015, 1:58:07 PM2/24/15
to pav.sa...@gmail.com, Hue-Users