A question about the security in hue 2.6

bahan

Jan 27, 2016, 3:41:51 AM1/27/16
to Hue-Users
Hello !

I create this topic because I am currently running an HDP with Hue 2.6.
I repackaged Hue 3.9 for HDP and it works.

My question is the following :
Is there a list of all the security problems which were effective in Hue 2.6 (like vulnerability to XSS attack etc...) ?

Best regards.

Bahan

Romain Rigaux

Jan 27, 2016, 2:58:22 PM1/27/16
to bahan, Hue-Users
There is no official list, but a lot was fixed in 2.5+ years (2.5 is very old). I would recommend to grep the commit history for XSS mostly. Commit will probably conflict a bunch or fixes problem that might not exist in 2.5.

Hope it helps!

Romain