HUE username in LoadBalancer logs

Rams

Aug 31, 2017, 5:01:02 AM8/31/17
to Hue-Users
Hi Experts,

I have loadbalancer enabled for HUE as per docs. However, in the loadbalancer access.log (/var/log/hue-httpd/access_log) i do not see the real username all i get in the username is "unknown user". Below is the safety value added to load balancer. I'm in CDH 5.10.1

<IfModule !ident_module>
LoadModule ident_module {{CLOUDERA_HTTPD_MODULE_DIR}}/mod_ident.so
</IfModule>

<IfModule ident_module>
IdentityCheck On
LogFormat "%h %l %u time %t \"%r\" %>s" common
</IfModule>

However, /var/log/hue/access.log returns real username. The idea is to capture the real user details who accessed the cluster resources.