Apache Hue integration with LDAP

SurajL

Jan 31, 2018, 7:31:43 AM1/31/18
to Hue-Users

I have made changes in configuration file of Hue(/usr/local/hue/desktop/conf/hue.ini) for LDAP authentication, but I'm unable to do login with neither LDAP user nor localuser(admin)
While trying to login, getting below error
Exception: Could not coerce u'Possible misconfiguration' to boolean value
[31/Jan/2018 02:56:49] "POST /accounts/login/ HTTP/1.1" 500 59

My configuration file of hue-4.1.0
base_dn = "dc=abc,dc=com"
ldap_url=ldap://ab.abc.com:389
ldap_username_pattern=uid"<username>,ou=people,dc=abc,dc=com
search_bind_authentication=false
create_users_on_login=true
debug=true
debug_level=255
trace_level=9

Please suggest.

SurajL

Feb 1, 2018, 12:49:41 AM2/1/18
to Hue-Users, wei...@cloudera.com, Suraj Zinjad
@weixia
I have made changes as per your suggestion but still facing the same issue.

hunt...@gmail.com

May 20, 2019, 11:26:26 AM5/20/19
to Hue-Users, suraj...@gmail.com
make sure you have the tree structure like this in your hue.ini
  [[ldap]]

    [[[ldap_servers]]]
      [[[[ldap_name]]]]